Community Reference Group
Information relevant to the Community Reference Group, including meeting schedule and minutes, can be found on the Downloads page.
- FRV is passionate about this project. We recognise the importance of ensuring the project is a success for the Moree community.
- Moree Solar Farm (MSF) will create employment opportunities, produce no emissions from electricity generation and have a significantly lower environmental impact relative to other electricity generation methods.
- We have developed a Community Consultation Plan covering the life of the MSF project
- To ensure collaborative engagement, a Community Reference Group was established early on the project development phase. This group has developed criteria to measure the project’s success based on the key themes relevant to the community.
- Members of the Community Reference Group are representative of a cross section of the Moree community.
- New members are always welcome. If you are interested in being part of the Community Reference Group please contact us using the contact form or phone 1800 337 490.
Copyright © 2014 Fotowatio Renewable Ventures. All Rights Reserved.